The programming team at Dakno continues to provide exceptional value to our DaknoIDX clients. As of today, members of the REALTOR® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches (RAMB) can now search for sold/closed properties. Sold data is available for single family, condo/townhouse, residential income, land/boat docks, commercial land, commercial improved, and business properties.
If you are a DaknoIDX client in another MLS board, stay tuned. We are systematically adding boards that allow us to show sold data to the public.
How to Leverage RAMB Sold Data to Benefit Your Site Visitors!
As we mentioned in our initial sold data announcement post, your buyers and sellers will find your site to be an incredible resource when you create saved feeds of sold data on your Dakno website. We recommend you consider these creative ideas how to use your sold data for lead generation!
- Suggest potential sellers sign up to be emailed when properties sell in their neighborhood or condo building
- Create a sold data RSS feed directly on your neighborhood and condo pages. This empowers potential buyers to compare list price versus sold price
- Write market stats blog posts and add dynamically updated RSS feed of sold data to your posts
- Offer subscriptions to sold data hot sheets for today’s new sales, most expensive homes sold in an area and homes sold in neighborhoods
- Increase your site’s SEO by showcasing long tail keyword-based sold data for unique property features such as recent homes sold with first floor master bedrooms, homes with mother-in-law suites, golf course homes, properties with pools and other lifestyle-based searches.
More Sold Data and MLS Boards Coming Soon!
We are actively working on adding sold data to support other MLS boards. Keep an eye on our blog for future announcements.